How to Remove Bots in CS: GO?
Training in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) is crucial for all players who want to get the highest rankings. For this reason, the ideal condition for players to start a game where they are interfered by other participants and bots.
Recently, bots were updated in CS:GO. As a result, they can now aim better and have become tougher opponents to deal in the game. They are especially difficult for new players. Overall, they are easy to kill, but they disrupt the game as they appear from nowhere and can block your bullets. Thus, playing without disruption, especially while training, it is important to remove the bots in CS:GO before you start playing.
Luckily, CS:GO offers you the opportunity to customize your game in a few easy steps. For example, it is possible to play a battle between only two players. Still, the problem is the automatic bots that keep appearing during the game. However, it is possible to get these AI-controlled fighters out of the game. Let’s see How to Remove Bots in CS: GO!
How to Remove Bots in CS: GO
· Activate the Command Console in the options.
· Now, go to the “Play” tab and select the “Offline with Bots” option.
· In the new screen that opens up, choose the option “Workshop” and, in “All Maps,” choose the arena you want to play and click “Start.”
· Before the match starts, you must select the game mode as “Custom.”
· With the game already started, open the command console now.
· Type the code “bot_kick” (without quotation marks) and press Enter.
Note that all AI-controlled players will be automatically eliminated.
How to make the bots reappear in CS: GO!
If you want to make the bots reappear, open the command console again and type “bot_add_ct” (add counterterrorist) or “bot_add_t” (add terrorist), and enter both codes without quotation marks.